DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion. 11788 Topics: 145504 Posts: Last post Re: Do you know all effects t… by S0lo
Missing: expressions/ q= 472899
May 7, 2019 · Hello, I'd like to purchase a new volume/expression pedal in order to use it with my GSI VB3-ii organ VST for more realism.
People also ask
Dec 6, 2014 · When I defended myself, the forum administrator banned me. Within a few hours cyber attacks from the KVR website resumed. So rather than use ...
Sep 24, 2021 · A KVR user go banned for mentioning in a discussion that the Softube Weiss compressor is based on decades old digital compression algorithms ...
Mar 5, 2020 · I am considering programming audio plugins and here are some things I've found. Doing some research, I found information from Steve Duda, who ...
Oct 4, 2020 · I'm about to prepare a video series featuring all the FREE VST Instruments that are available for REAPER. The only limitation is that they ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 6 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.