Jan 3, 2023 · I'm trying to get this expression pedal to work with the Vintage Wha preset but no luck so far. I'm probably missing some setup steps, but I can't figure it ...
Missing: url? | Show results with:url?
Video for audio expressions/url?q=https://www.eventideaudio.com/forums/topic/h90-and-mission-sp-h9/
Duration: 5:25
Posted: Mar 7, 2024
Missing: url? q= forums/ topic/
Nov 7, 2022 · H90 and Mission SP-H9 ... I'm trying to get this expression pedal to work with the Vintage Wha preset but no luck so far. I'm probably missing ...
Missing: q= topic/
Apr 12, 2022 · Hello All, I am using Morningstar MC3 + 2 Eventide H9's + Mission SPH9 Expression Pedal. It works very good.
Apr 22, 2023 · The Mission SP-H9 connects with a single TRS cable and has both an expression pedal control and an internal aux switch. An additional input ...
Nov 8, 2022 · My H9 Max is fine. I don't even use it at all, because using any combination of plug ins always gets the job done, and is recallable so easily.
$169.00
The Mission SP-H9 connects with a single TRS cable and has both an expression pedal control and an internal aux switch. An additional input allows an external ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.