People also ask
Sep 4, 2023 · Hey guys, Has anyone tried this combination? ... Hi, I did, works fine. What's the issue? ... @GuitarWolf : In general I want to use it as a volume ...
Apr 19, 2024 · Yes. I use an M-Audio EXP with my FM3 and it works perfectly. I have a Yamaha FC-7 that I keep plugged into my Kemper but it works with the FM3 ...
Nov 9, 2018 · Story time... The expression pedal on my FBV3 died. I was performing a firmware update and afterwards it just stopped working.
Our new EV Series products combine high-quality expression pedal and analog volume into one top-quality unit. The expression pedal jack is designed to work ...
Hi,. I am trying to use an EV-5 expression pedal to control the Input Level on my H9 but the zipper noise is making this scenario unuseable for me.
Feb 21, 2023 · The EV-2 is a compact expression/volume pedal designed to work perfectly with Fractal Audio Systems products and other products.
€189.00 30-day returns In stock
The EV-1 is an EXPRESSION PEDAL, perfect for use with all Fractal Audio Systems products and many 3rd party devices.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.