Contact Fractal Audio. Fractal Audio aims to offer prompt, personal customer service and support. Please help us get your questions to the right people by ...
FX Reverb, EV-1 Expression Pedal, EV-2 Expression Pedal... All the Fractal Audio Products are discussed here! 󰟠. Public. Anyone can see who's in the group ...
Feb 1, 2011 · Hello! I get regularly confused when I use EQ knobs in CC121, because in Cubase the EQ parameters from up to down are: GAIN - FREQUENCY - Q, ...
May 27, 2021 · Usually very hard to get their gear, with a waiting list that can be over a month long. Well, this Memorial Day holiday they are offering ...
Ah the good old Axe-FX II. Find out why I'll NEVER keep one and why the one I had for review is sold; you might be very surprised at the logic.
Feb 22, 2015 · There are five soft knobs under the display that are used for adjusting other parameters." source "The AX-8 has two ADSP-21469s and two ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.